If you are interested in EIKOS apply today.
Please call Barbara Deck, Ph.D., our Executive Director, at 617-965-0777 to discuss your interest in the program and your current situation. You or a family member, or a member of your treatment team, may initiate this call.
After the initial contact and review of the Eikos application form and relevant records, we schedule an in-depth interview with you and your family members to determine if EIKOS will be a good fit. During the interview we ask you to share your life story, goals, and aspirations. Our Executive Director and members of our administrative team conduct this interview.
After the Intake interview, a tour of the program will be scheduled so you can get a feel for what life at EIKOS is like.
Criteria for Admission:
- The EIKOS program provides services for individuals 25 years and older.
- The program is of particular use to individuals who need more than outpatient psychotherapy but less than prolonged hospitalization.
- We do not accept persons with current drug or alcohol abuse, or recent substance abuse history.
- We do not accept clients who are actively suicidal or violent.
- EIKOS is best suited for individuals with the following conditions:
- Individuals with major psychiatric illness
- People looking for the support of a community residence while using the educational, medical, and social resources of the greater Boston community
- Other clients with psychosocial needs who can benefit from residential care
EIKOS is a private pay facility. Unfortunately, insurance will not pay for any of our services.
Our regular fee — which includes room, board and all the services described on this web site — is $14,000/month. There is a three-month minimum stay.