If you are interested in Eikos, apply today.
Please call Kaitlin Dute, our Program Director, at 617-762-6075 to discuss your interest in the program and your current situation. You or a family member, or a member of your treatment team, may initiate this call.
After the initial contact and review of the Eikos application form and relevant records, we schedule an in-depth interview with you and your family members to determine if Eikos will be a good fit. During the interview we ask you to share your life story, goals, and aspirations. Our Executive Team conducts this interview.
After the Intake interview, a tour of the program will be scheduled so you can get a feel for what life at EIKOS is like.
Criteria for Admission:
- The EIKOS program provides services for individuals 25 years and older.
- The program is of particular use to individuals who need more than outpatient psychotherapy but less than prolonged hospitalization.
- We do not accept persons with current drug or alcohol abuse, or recent substance abuse history.
- We do not accept clients who are actively suicidal or violent.
- EIKOS is best suited for individuals with the following conditions:
- Individuals with major psychiatric illness
- People looking for the support of a community residence while using the educational, medical, and social resources of the greater Boston community
- Other clients with psychosocial needs who can benefit from residential care
EIKOS is a private pay facility. Unfortunately, insurance will not pay for any of our services.
Our regular fee — which includes room, board and all the services described on this web site — is $14,000/month. There is a three-month minimum stay.