Designing a Boston-based Treatment Team:
Boston is an internationally renowned center for healthcare services and resources. It is home to excellent therapists, psychiatrists, internists, and other specialists. EIKOS has established collaborative relationships with local hospitals including Beth Israel Deaconess, St. Elizabeth’s, Massachusetts General Brigham, and McLean. We will help you form a state-of-the-art treatment team that will provide you world-class medical and psychiatric care. EIKOS staff help each resident coordinate their own psychiatrist, primary care physician and other medical specialists. At EIKOS
- Appointments are scheduled by staff; regular follow up is ensured.
- We provide transportation to and from appointments; telehealth facilities and support.
- Staff supervise appointments and serve as an advocate for client needs.
- Ongoing consultation is coordinated with all prescribing physicians to keep current with residents.
We work closely with physicians, psychiatrists, and pharmacies to assure the safe, coordinated administration of medications. All EIKOS staff have Medication Administration Certification and training, as well as CPR/First Aid training.
- Medications are conveniently available and administered by our staff in our main residence.
- Client’s individual right to refuse prescribed medications is respected.
- All Staff trained and certified by DPH/DDS/DMH Medication Administration Program (MAP)
- Department of Mental Health and Department of Public Health review and license our medication system for filling, storing, administering, and tracking all medications.
Individualized Life Coaching and Treatment Planning:
When residents arrive at EIKOS, they are assigned a staff member who serves as their personal counselor for coaching, advice, and support. Our counselors and Program Director help each resident establish an individualized treatment plan to help them identify specific goals and actionable strategies. Counselors and residents together review treatment plans annually and assess progress monthly. While EIKOS counselors provide one on one support, we encourage our residents to attend regular therapy appointments with a licensed therapist to maximize treatment outcomes.